Monday, March 16, 2009

Closet Blogger Frogger

So, OK.....I'm coming out of the closet. I'm a "Blogger Frogger"! It's the reason that I really don't get much posted myself, I'm just too busy jumping around reading everyone else's blogs! It's not that my own life isn't fascinating, funny, amusing or in the least bit interesting or entertaining. In fact, several times during the day I have occasion to think - "hmmm, that would be a good topic for a blog". But when I finally get home from work & turn on my computer, I find that it takes so long for me to do anything on it that by the time I get through checking out all my favorite sites & 3 or 4 or 5 new ones - it's so late that I just have to shut down & go to bed!
Guess I should explain why navigating should take so long for me. It's because I have the out-dated "dial-up" connection to the Internet. I won't go into the complicated details as to the "why-for's". Just to say that it's complicated, impractical & way too expensive to have either cable or satellite. Suffice it to say....."it's as slow as molasses in January"!
By the time I've read, answered & sent my e-mails, checked out what's going on in "facebook", done a little research, checked out the blogging world, etc.......
I'm thinking that maybe if I just start off with composing the blog BEFORE checking out everything else, I could be a Happy Blogger Frogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment